Both parents and camp counselors like looking for ways of making summer camp a bit more affordable for everyone involved. For instance, counselors can book summer camp transportation for Montgomery County, PA for less money when they book their services in advance with YellowBird Bus Company.
Use these five tips and tricks to make getting to camp less of a financial burden this summer.
- Talk to the camp directly. Camps want to open their doors to as many children as they can accommodate. Many camps are offering discounts right now so they can help as many children as possible. Ask the camp about any discounts or specials they’re offering directly and see what they say.
- Look for camps with sibling discounts. If you have more than one child to send to camp, find out if you can get a decreased rate! Many camps offer sibling discounts for larger families that all attend the same camp.
- Ask about financial assistance. Some summer camps in the area offer scholarships or grants for kids to attend. Find out if the one you want to go to does and ask for directions on how to apply.
- Explore local camping options. Some community programs offer very inexpensive summer camp options. Look for specials run by nearby organizations like your local YMCA and discover what options they have to offer.
- Ask around. Talking to other parents with children that are similar in age may prove quite useful as well. Find out whatever you can now, and book early on if you can.
Are you a camp counselor looking to limit your expenses this summer? To find out more about discounted summer camp bus rental in Philadelphia, PA from YellowBird Bus Company, please don’t hesitate to give our team a call today at 215-352-3042.